Thursday, June 17, 2010

Heart Surgery

Hello,
This is turning into a blog.
I worked yesterday for about 5 hours. When I got home I took a little nap. FOR TWO HOURS.
The meds I am on to lower my (already low blood pressure) drains me. I also get headaches. whine whine whine.
So I guess I just have to let that go. Today is beautiful and sunny. I would love to go kayaking, but can't do that. I am getting so far behind on my writing I will be cramming all next week. At least writing is comforting. It is the interview and running around part I miss.
Chasing down Lance Armstrong in the rain, laughing during City Council meetings with and old Press Democrat reporter, falling asleep during Sonoma County Board of Supervisors meeting then waking up just in time to grab a crazed environmentalist from the West County for a quote I will never use. What fun.

But my favorite thing is trying to sneak into the Sonoma County Court Rooms with my Digital Recorder. It only worked twice. Now they have me profiled. "Crazy looking white woman with big boobs trying to look like a dumb blonde." For some reason I feel that as a complement -- ho hum -- must get some work done. My email is my life right now so feel free sending me words of wisdom. Also My facebook page is
Jenny Terry Harris, please join me I will be putting some more photos of my kids up and my dog just like everyone else.
Peace, NOT PEACE OUT
love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment