Thursday, June 17, 2010

6-15-2010


Hello All,
I wanted to let you know everything is falling into place. Lots of family and friend support. I am doing pretty good but I get tired very easy. Do a bit then have to rest. I am sure part of it is the beta blockers. I am not having too much pain, only if I get stressed. So I am staying pretty close to home. I am going to go hang out with my grandson tomorrow at the lakes. It should be beautiful. I will be with my three beautiful daughters and my little man. How great is that? Oh and my big ass dog, Reggie. She loves to go in the water with me. It is funny to see a poodle swim.

Not much planned for today just a lot of writing. Got all my comfermations yesterday for pre-op and surgery. I just have to keep busy and my mind on my work. I want to thank everyone who has sent me well wishes. It really helps to know you all are out there.
I will add more soon.

Peace,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment